- At Hotel Force, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this policy as it contains important information about how we use personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us.
- By accessing the website or providing information, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy or about our privacy practices, please contact us at the relevant address set out below in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
Who are we?
- The Hotel Force is not-for-profit hospitality community that should serve as a productive space to share content, ask for support or simply share your point of view with fellow member in a safe environment.
Information we collect from you?
- Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We will collect and process information about users of our website.
- Personal data processed by us may include, but is not limited to: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and website.
- We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
How do we collect your information?
We collect personal data from and about users of our website.
- Information you give us.
- This is information about you that you give us directly through our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website or services, when you report a problem with our website and when you provide us with details relating to the nature of any query or problem.
- Information we collect about you.
- When you visit our website we will automatically collect:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers)
How we might use your information?
We use information held about you in order to administer any contracts between you and us.
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Who we might share your information with
- We may from time-to-time make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with the Hotel Force, such as the following:
- Service providers we use to support our initiative who provide services such as information processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or when data is requested by government or law enforcement authorities;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our volunteers, or others.
International transfers of personal data
- From time to time, we may transfer your personal information to our group companies, suppliers or service providers based outside of the EEA for the purposes described in this policy. If we do this, your personal information will continue to be subject to one or more appropriate safeguards set out in the law. These might be the use of model contracts in a form approved by regulators, or having our suppliers sign up to an independent privacy scheme approved by regulators (like the US ‘Privacy Shield’ scheme).
- Our data is stored in the cloud using Wix Services, which we may store and process Personal Information in the USA, Europe, Israel, or other jurisdictions, whether by themselves or with the help of our affiliates and service providers.ֿ
- You have the right to ask us not to process, or to stop processing, your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on the details set out below in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How you can access and update your information
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is called a subject access request. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
- Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so that we can locate your personal information.
- We strive to maintain accurate, complete, and relevant personal information for the purposes identified in this privacy statement. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more or to have your information deleted or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. You also have the right to port your personal data in certain circumstances.
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the relevant address set out below in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
- The website may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us to improve and to deliver a better and more personalised service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to better customise the services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognise you when you return to the website;
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser. Check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the website may not be available if cookies are disabled.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy or about our privacy practices, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.